Sunday, March 18, 2018

Cheapo Dies Rainbow Card

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Cheapo Dies!  

I'm back with another fabulous card featuring the Cheapo Dies Rainbow.


Can I just say this die made me scream, literally!! I love it so much! Who doesn't love a rainbow and with puffy clouds...eeek!! It's super cute! I had so much fun creating with it! This card is sure to brighten up anyone's day!!

To get the rainbow colors, I cut the die out in each color and kept just the colored negative space to fill in the rainbow and the clouds.


There are so many amazing dies in the store!
 Be sure to check them all out here!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets